Cart Recovery via Facebook Messenger
70% of shopping carts are abandoned. Emails recover just a fraction of them. Recover the rest with Messenger Cart Recovery for up to 30% revenue uplift.
Cart Recovery via Facebook Messenger
70% of shopping carts are abandoned. Emails recover just a fraction of them. Recover the rest with Messenger Cart Recovery for up to 30% revenue uplift.
Pushwoosh Facebook Messenger Cart Recovery automatically restores abandoned carts, bringing over 30% increase in revenue by sending well-timed cart reminders to website visitors who opt-in. For a typical online store with $50,000 monthly sales it can gain additional $180,000 of annual revenue.
Ready to grow your revenue? Get a free live demo
Why restore carts via Facebook Messenger?
Because your customers are already there
Messenger is installed on over 2 billion devices, and your customers are already using it daily.
Because your customers are already there
Messenger is installed on over 2 billion devices, and your customers are already using it daily.
2-4x higher open rates compared to emails
Nearly 90% of your messages are opened and read on Messenger, as opposed to emails with its average open rates of 20%.
2-4x higher open rates compared to emails
Nearly 90% of your messages are opened and read on Messenger, as opposed to emails with its average open rates of 20%.
2-4x higher open rates compared to emails
Nearly 90% of your messages are opened and read on Messenger, as opposed to emails with its average open rates of 20%.
As personal as it gets
On Messenger you get to know your customers names, age and other demographics data - use to personalise their shopping experience and build trust. Your customers can respond, so you can start conversations and get valuable feedback.
As personal as it gets
On Messenger you get to know your customers names, age and other demographics data - use to personalise their shopping experience and build trust. Your customers can respond, so you can start conversations and get valuable feedback.
5x higher clickthrough rates
After reading reminders on Messenger, customers are 5 times more likely to click your call-to-action and complete their purchase.
5x higher clickthrough rates
After reading reminders on Messenger, customers are 5 times more likely to click your call-to-action and complete their purchase.
5x higher clickthrough rates
After reading reminders on Messenger, customers are 5 times more likely to click your call-to-action and complete their purchase.
Nearly 90% read rate
Emails may end up buried in inboxes, or even worse, in spam folders. All reminders you send are delivered to customers' Messenger Inboxes.
Nearly 90% read rate
Emails may end up buried in inboxes, or even worse, in spam folders. All reminders you send are delivered to customers' Messenger Inboxes.
Quick & easy setup
Works with your existing store - whether built on a platform like Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, or a custom built website. You setup your reminders and rules yourself, no IT involved.
Quick & easy setup
Works with your existing store - whether built on a platform like Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, or a custom built website. You setup your reminders and rules yourself, no IT involved.
Quick & easy setup
Works with your existing store - whether built on a platform like Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, or a custom built website. You setup your reminders and rules yourself, no IT involved.
How it works?
Your website visitors opt-in when they add products to their shopping cart. If they don't buy, they will receive up to 3 follow-up reminders during the next few days. You can adjust the delay between these follow-ups, and personalise messages to increase conversions to purchases. You can also configure quick-replies and set automated responses to reduce your manual customer support efforts.
Left
Right
Ready to grow your revenue? Get a free live demo