Rate My App

When making a decision about downloading an app, 90% of users take into account its rating.

Rate My App is an effective ASO (App Store Optimization) tool allowing you to get the highest ratings from your happiest users without causing any frustration.
Rate My App gives you full control of how you improve your store rating. It analyzes your users' behavior and includes in them the loyal ("happy") segment based on the criteria you set. After that, you can choose the best messages (creatives) to communicate with the happy segment and ask these users to rate your app.
Take full control of your ASO
Why high app rating is important
A high volume of positive ratings boosts your app to the top of the search queries, making your app more discoverable to new customers. Besides, almost 80% of users check ratings and reviews before downloading an app to get the assurance that other people are satisfied with it. Increasing your store rating just 1 point can double app downloads.
It drives installs
Top-10 highest rated apps usually get 80-90% of category revenue. All the rest compete for the remaining 10%. Positive reviews and high ratings bring more installs, which results in more in-app transactions & increased revenue for app owners.
It increases revenue
All of your optimization and promotion efforts become useless if your app has less than 4 stars. Studies have shown that 50% of users won't even consider downloading a 3-star app. 1–2 stars nearly guarantee that an app will lose almost every download. Simply improve you app's rating to achieve your goals with less effort and fewer expenses!
It lowers promotion costs
Rate My App helps you drive the highest ratings and best reviews from your happiest users without causing frustration or interrupting their valuable user experience.

It analyzes your users' behavior and decides whether they can be included in the Happy User Segment. When a happy user leaves the app, they receive a push that asks them to rate your app in the store.
How it works
This way only those who enjoy your app will be asked to give a review. Precise user segmentation and behavioral analytics make collecting positive user feedback easier than ever!
Try Rate My App for FREE now and see the difference!